Description Pydroid 3 – IDE for Python 3
Pydroid 3 is the most easy to use and powerful educational Python 3 IDE for Android.
Important notice: in case of tensorflow problems please install “keras==2.6” in pip. This problem was introduced in keras after Pydroid 3 have been released and we are working on a fix.
Features of Pydroid 3 – IDE for Python 3
– Offline Python 3 interpreter: no Internet is required to run Python programs.
– Pip package manager and a custom repository for prebuilt wheel packages for enhanced scientific libraries, such as numpy, scipy, matplotlib, scikit-learn and jupyter.
– OpenCV is now available (on devices with Camera2 API support). *
– TensorFlow and PyTorch are also available. *
– Examples available out-of-the-box for quicker learning.
– Complete Tkinter support for GUI.
– Full-featured Terminal Emulator, with a readline support (available in pip).
– Built-in C, C++ and even Fortran compiler designed specially for Pydroid 3. It lets Pydroid 3 build any library from pip, even if it is using native code. You can also build & install dependencies from a command line.
– Cython support.
– PDB debugger with breakpoints and watches.
– Kivy graphical library with a shiny new SDL2 backend.
– PyQt5 support available in Quick Install repository along with matplotlib PyQt5 support with no extra code required.
– Matplotlib Kivy support available in Quick Install repository.
– pygame 2 support.