Skip to content
keys point of functions in Kotlin
- The fun keyword is used to declare a function.
- The parameter type is written after its name.
- The function can be declared at the top level of a file; you don’t need to put it in a class.
- Arrays are just classes. Unlike Java, Kotlin doesn’t have a special syntax for declaring array types
- You write println instead of System.out.println. The Kotlin standard library provides many wrappers around standard Java library functions, with more concise syntax, and println is one of them.
- You can omit the semicolon from the end of a line,
Kotlin function declaration