- The object oriented paradigm is a methodology for producing reusable software components
- The object–oriented paradigm is a programming methodology that promotes the efficient design and development of software systems using reusable components that can be quickly and safely assembled into larger systems.
- Object oriented programming has taken a completely different direction and will place an emphasis on object s and information. With object oriented programming, a problem will be broken down into a number of units .these are called objects .The foundation of oop is the fact that it will place an emphasis on objects and classes. There are number of advantages to be found with using the oop paradigm, and some of these are oop paradigm
- Object oriented programming is a concept that was created because of the need to overcome the problems that were found with using structured programming techniques. While structured programming uses an approach which is top down, oop uses an approach which is bottom up.
What is paradigm ?
- A paradigm is a way in which a computer language looks at the problem to be solved. We divide computer languages into four paradigms: procedural, object–oriented, functional and declarative
- A paradigm shift from a function-centric approach to an object-centric approach to software development